Trimble Access SDK
- Trimble CU (Model3)
- Trimble M3 CU
- Trimble Tablet
- Generic Tablet
- Trimble SSeries
- Trimble RSeries
- Trimble M3
- Trimble GeoExplorer
The Trimble® Access™ SDK (TASDK) is an interface to the well known Trimble Access software.
In detail the Trimble Survey Core Application Program Interface (SCAPI) provides the means for third-party developers to leverage the huge code base that is present in Survey Core, to extend and customize it for their own particular field applications. The TASDK is an installable product that facilitates access to this API.
The TASDK is interesting for companies which want to
- Create their own workflows on top of Trimble Access.
- Improve or streamline existing work flows in Trimble Access.
- Add new functionality to Trimble Access
Applications can get build for
- Individual use.
- Regional sales.
- Worldwide sales.
More information can be accessed via
- Registering for the free 90 days trial version.
- Sending an email to tasdk_admin for questions.
- Checking out the FAQ.
The Trimble Access SDK offers a great range of interfaces like
- UI components
- Instrument control
- Job file (database)
- Points and coordinates
- Cogo routines
- Background map